My CD “Heartbeat” is finally released! In the excitement of the release performance, I forgot to thank several people. It is astonishing how much work is being done by others! These are the people who helped:
The Valley Vibrations,
- Aran Silmeryn, singer,guitar player, performer and one of the best sports I ever knew.
- Ariana Nasr, I could write a book about the things you taught me. You complete the music. You’ve picked up the pieces many times!
- Cailun Campbell, you play the bass while teaching me how to learn. You’re a ray of sunshine for all you play with.
- Denise Aspinall, I love your voice and your singing. May I always drink from that mug of yours! May the Shannon rise for you!
- Donna Holmes, you’re a singer! Producer, promoter, emcee, actress and a pillar of our performing arts communities…
- Hannah Clausen, you are an artist! May your voice be heard and your heart be seen.
- Ken Shorley who, every one knows, can chip at the granite of time, without haste, and expose, the inside that flows.
- Alice, thanks you for the wonder, for the land, for your positivity, and your helping hand!
- Graham Colwell, you’re the soul of calm and support.
- Heidi Kalyani, you’re such an artist! Eyes and ears delight in your work! Thanks for traveling with the vibrations.
- Marie Jardine, thank you for being there, again! You don’t forget, even if I do! Cheers!
- Mike Milne, you’re a great friend. Sharing the road with you is always entertaining!
- Wayne Walker for some amazing photographs!
- Gidda Voss Thut, without your support and inspiration, this would never ever have happened. In more ways than I can count.
- Jazzmin Alexandra, who traveled two thousand clicks to attend my graduation.
- Marilyn Manzer, for apple pie, insight and conspiration. With you I will fetch that salt from the sea.
- Sensei Yula, for much more than just the lamb or the acceptance.
- Sam Lazarus, for linguistic and and mathematical communication.
- My sisters and brothers, in laws and outlaws, cousins and friends.
- My audience! I so value your time, you ears and your support!
And thank YOU!